I’m Ailyn and I’m a Wedding and Portrait Photographer. I am based in Florida but I love to travel!
I am a mother of two crazy and adorable kids who own my heart.
I am madly in love with my husband -he’s my rock, my true teammate and can still make me laugh like no one else can.
THERE’S A FEW THINGS I KNOW FOR SURE…
1. True to my Peruvian/Floridian background- anything below 70 degrees is considered winter.
2. The man who invented high heels was a horrible, horrible man. Horrible.
3. I talk loudly- and too fast. Mostly when I’m happy. I don’t even know I’m doing it until the person I’m “yelling” at starts to walk away and covers their ears.
4. I tend to change to words to my favorite songs and sing them loudly (see # 3). My friends usually witness this. Yea, they love it.
5. I use A LOT of smiley and winky faces in my emails and texts 😉
6. When you marry your best friend- Love is easy.
7. Early mornings and I are not friends.
8. You will never catch me watching a scary movie, cooking for fun or stomping on a roach. eekk!
9. I will never know a more amazing love than the love from my mother or the love for my children.
10. When in the water at the beach- Seaweed is just as scary as a great white shark
11. Dessert is always and forever a must!
I love photography. It’s unbelievable to me that I get to call this passion of mine my “job”! I fell in love with photography in High school but I’ve always loved what a great picture can do.
Photographs can take you back to a different time and place, they can warm your heart and make you smile. They let you relive the memories and enjoy the moment all over again. A great photograph is a piece of time you can hold and cherish forever.
I would love to capture your moments, your stories and your life with beautiful photography…Let’s Chat! click the contact tab in the menu above and I’ll be in touch soon!